May 7, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Do you collect bookmarks? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews
 
 
MY ANSWER: 
 
Short answer, YES!!
 
Long answer: Yes! I collect a variety, mostly usable ones. There are a few that I've obtained that are fancy but not practical for bookmark usage. Others may be cute and fun, but again, not practical. 
 
So I'm too lazy to take them all out because my collection has seriously grown sine the last time I laid them all out! I've now separated them into two boxes based on size! Some of those smaller ones--the ones that they don't make anymore size wise--are from my childhood days. I can remember with a few of them where I got them, mainly whether they came from Book Fair days or not! Lol!
 
Basically I like these laminated styled ones that are easy to grab and tuck into the pages! I especially like the smaller ones for my mass market paperbacks!

 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!