May 14, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: What book character do you think you are most like and why? (submitted by Julie @ JadeSky)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: First one to come to mind is Katy from Jennifer L. Armentrout's Obsidian! Not only are we both readers/bloggers/reviewers, but we also don't take crap from people. I mean I still love Katy for dumping the spaghetti on Daemon's head after he was being an ass. I would soooo do this too! I came close once, but instead of spaghetti, I dropped my gum into an ass's hair! Lol. I mean, I didn't smash it into his hair, so he could easily peel it out...but yeah. 

I've been reading too much YA lately to think of an "adult" novel character. I know I have some, but I'm also sporting a wicked headache as I write this, so my ability to think backwards isn't going so well. Lol.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!