May 9, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

This was another stressful week. Honestly, when five o'clock hit on Friday, I almost wept in relief! I'm just glad it's over and I can hopefully start the new week a bit better. Let's hope so! Happy Mother's Day to all who are mothers and mother figures today! I hope you all have a GREAT and special day today! We're doing a BBQ at my sister's house for our mom, my sister, and her mother-in-law. It's supposed to rain all day, so hopefully we'll all survive the cabin fever with three children in the house--one's a preteen, one is almost 2, and the other is 2 months...it's a recipe for chaos!


Here's what I bought this week! I did buy Victoria Aveyard's new book too, but that's coming from one of her virtual tour stops, so it'll be awhile until that one arrives.



Blade of Secrets by Tricia Levenseller--keeper copy
Ember of Night by Molly E. Lee--keeper copy
Cursed Luck by Kelley Armstrong--I had forgotten about this one when she announced it awhile back! Kelley started it as a serial novel and I'm not good at reading those, so I waited, naturally.
Shadowed Steel by Chloe Neill--keeper copy



Then for review from the publisher I received:

AN EMBER OF NIGHT ARC BOX! Inside was:

Ember of Night by Molly E. Lee (ARC)
a bracelet to tie into the book
a bath bomb
a candle
a bookmark


THANK YOU SO MUCH Entangled Teen!!


And that was it for me this week! What did you all get?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!