May 23, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

Nothing new to report really this week. Still trying to find a new job, which is bringing back the same silence I had the first time I tried this. Really hoping it doesn't take me nearly as long as it did last time. *shudders* And sadly, I didn't even get any new books (really) this week to make up for it.


For review I received:

Summer's Wolf by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)--already read and reviewed!


Preorder goodies I received this week:

I received my Blade of Secrets necklace
and
the House of Hollows necklace!


THANK YOU Fierce Reads & Penguin Teen!


Then Out of Print made me do some shopping with their new Disney Princess readers shirts:

I always liked to ad-lib Ariel's line from Part of Your World with this VERY line, so I had to buy this one! Then there's Belle and you can never have enough Belle and books shirts! Lol!



Then awhile back I ordered the new Ariel Funko Pop because it was just too cute and iconic:

Isn't it cute? Now if they could just do Belle sliding down the bookcase like I've been asking them to do for YEARS!! Lol.



Then I had to go to the mall to get my AirPods looked at and naturally I popped in B&N while I waited. Though there were no coupons this week (and haven't been for months!) I told myself I could browse. I ended up buying THREE new bookmarks because they had me smiling and laughing...so yeah...lol. I wouldn't have used coupons on those anyway! Lol.

Reading is My Escape to a Better World--truth!
Carpe F*cking Diem.--this one made me LOL!
I Have No Shelf Control--another truth!



So while I only got 1 book which I already read this week, I did get some very cool merch throughout the rest of the week! Always nice to come home to a pile of boxes waiting to be opened! Lol. What did you get this week?

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!