May 28, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Who is your favorite character...of all the books you've read? Why? (submitted by Julie @ JadeSky)


MY ANSWER: Oh that's a tough one. There are too many! Way too many! I guess I'll just go with the first heroine who got me hooked on books...and that was (ironically) Jessica from Demon in My View by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes.

Jessica was a young writer who attracted the eyes of the vampires when she wrote about them, not knowing that the stories she created were true. Then naturally, the one sent to kill her falls in love with her! Jessica was a sassy, take not attitude kind of heroine and I loved her! Must be a Jessica thing, lol!


 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!