May 21, 2021

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: Do you have a monthly/yearly budget for books? Or are you a "what's a book budget?" kind of reader? (submitted by Nicci @ Sunny Buzzy Books)

 

MY ANSWER: As of now. No. I usually ask for gift cards for books for my birthday and Christmas, so that can keep me comfortable for a few months. Especially if I'm rationing it out. Like that book that sounds intriguing but I'm also hesitant on...I'll wait it out to see what reviews are like before immediately adding it to my TBR pile. I do everything I can to preorder books when they're reasonable too to help budget the gift cards and what not further. So no budget as of now...though one will likely need to come eventually. But I don't want to think about that day! Lol!

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!