May 2, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

I'm still trying to survive the week from hell. My parents went out of town so I had to take care of their old dog. He's deaf and likes to bark...a lot. So I've pretty much have had a headache all week long, was sick on Wednesday post 2nd Covid shot and trying to "attend" to the dog when being vertical for more than two minutes had me wanting to pass out. They come back sometime today, so my good deed is almost done...though I'm writing this yesterday so it still seems so far away. Work was super stressful and I had to work from home in the afternoon because of said dog, and trying to concentrate on work with him barking was not easy. It was not a good week. Let's just say that. I need a vacation for myself now. One that doesn't involve dogs...

Oddly I didn't really add too much to my TBR this week. Really it was just the Fairy Loot book which I might give a whirl at some point. So it wasn't too shabby.


 

Then I also ordered this gorgeous wooden sign from Glitter & Gleam Co. on Etsy! As you know, I love Caraval and when I saw my friend had this I decided I wanted to add it to my Caraval stack as well!


 The details are truly amazing on this!!


Then I won the monthly giveaway for the Series Enders Reading Challenge from Holly @ Words Fueled by Love



THANK YOU Holly!



And that was it for me this week! What did you get this week?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!