May 16, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

Well, I honestly can't say that this week was any better than last. I'm starting to think I need to have a job change as this one isn't shaping out to be the best fit. So I might start quietly looking for something else.

 

This week I got:

 

Realm Breaker by Victoria Aveyard--SIGNED!
The Gravedigger's Son by Darynda Jones--I still need to read the first one but thought I might as well add the second to my kindle to it!


Then I got this beautiful postcard map from Realm Breaker:



Then my ACOSF pin finally arrived!!

THANK YOU Bloomsbury!!


Other fun stuff I bought that arrived this week:



A new shirt from Woot! I couldn't help myself! It's Disney AND books!!



Then I ordered the new spell coin from Lit Joy Crate for my obsessively weird coin collection! Lol! Plus, Lumos was just so cool and I love how it looks!



And that was it for me this week! What did you all get?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!