Jun 1, 2023

Books from the Backlog #33

 

Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.  If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This meme is hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books!

 

On the mysterious island of Nil, the rules are set. You have exactly 365 days to escape—or you die.

Seventeen-year-old Charley doesn’t know the rules. She doesn’t even know where she is. The last thing she remembers is blacking out, and when she wakes up, she’s naked in an empty rock field.

Lost and alone, Charley finds no sign of other people until she meets Thad, the gorgeous leader of a clan of teenage refugees. Soon Charley learns that leaving the island is harder than she thought . . . and so is falling in love. With Thad’s time running out, Charley realizes that she has to find a way to beat the clock, and quickly.

 

 

 

 

I still so desperately want to read Lynne Matson's Nil! It sounds like a creepy and eerie read and totally my style! I added it to my pile in September 2014, a few months after it released and I still haven't picked it up! I love a book that features a spooky deserted island where weird things happen! Tracks back to my LOST days I guess! Though that show was a trip! Lol!

 

 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!