Jun 27, 2023

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

Well, I planned this post super in advance as I knew I would be traveling over the weekend. I honestly have no idea what I'm even reading since I'm writing this so early! Lol! So here's a teaser from either my current read or my last read!

 

"I'd left the iron blade on the rock, and that was most unfortunate because I knew what that feeling was. It was wholly recognizable, even if hard to explain, and it sent my pulse skittering.

I wasn't alone.

I was being watched." p 130


 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: A Shadow in the Ember
AUTHOR: Jennifer L. Armentrout

PUBLISHER: Blue Box Press
GENRE: Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: October 19, 2021



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

*in no particular order

 

This week's topic is: My Top Ten Most Anticipated Books Releasing During the Second Half of 2023



10. MISTER MAGIC by Kiersten White
9. MY ROOMMATE IS A VAMPIRE by Jenna Levine--
it sounds cutesy but it's also VAMPIRES!
8. ENCHANTED TO MEET YOU by Meg Cabot--
super excited for another paranormal romance from Meg!!



7. GOOD GIRLS DON'T DIE by Christina Henry
6. HOUSE OF MARIONNE by J. Elle
5. MIDNIGHT AT THE HOUDINI by Delilah S. Dawson



4. THE RUINED by Renee Ahdieh--been a long wait for this one!
3. THRONE OF THE FALLEN by Kerri Maniscalco
2. THE SCARLET VEIL by Shelby Mahurin



1. A CURSE FOR TRUE LOVE by Stephanie Garber--I know I shocked you all! Lol!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!