Jun 4, 2023

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality


Well, it was another week! A short one but still a bit chaotic nonetheless! If that wasn't enough I started feeling a cold come about Thursday evening, just in time for the weekend naturally. As it stands now my throat is a bit scratchy and the meds are wreaking havoc on my head, not pain, but just that foggy feel you get from medicine sometimes. So I spent the better part of yesterday laying in bed, reading my book! Good times! Lol.


Here's what I got this week:

Cherish by Tracy Wolff--Target edition
Cherish by Tracy Wolff--
B&N edition
Cherish by Tracy Wolff--
Walmart edition, which took a doozy to find! But I got it!
Cherish by Tracy Wolff--
BAM edition


Yes, I know one can theoretically get all the stories from people who share online, but it felt wrong to do that. Plus I already collected all the Covet, Court, and Charm editions, it didn't feel right to skimp out on the Cherish one! I used a gift card on the B&N one, so really, I only bought 3! And I did get a sale/deal on the Target one way back when I preordered it, can't remember what, but it was a steal, I remember that much! Lol.


Legendary by Stephanie Garber--5th Anniversary UK edition! It's a glorious rose gold color! My picture captures it fairly well! I'm trying to decide what color I think Finale might be when it comes around to its 5th anniversary...silver? Maybe, but not sold on it yet. Lol.



Then I got my Fairy Loot May adult and YA book only subscriptions. I haven't joined the combo deal with it as I feel like I may cancel my adult one by the end of the year. I'm finding that I'm not really wowed by the "adult" choices. But I want to see what October's book might bring, just because I have a love for all things spooky and hope for something maybe on the paranormal side with this one! We will see! I also decided not to share the pictures of them, just on the off chance someone hasn't gotten theirs yet. I used to get spoiled ALL the time, so I try not to showcase them unless I've seen them multiple times already!





And then I received my May A Touch of Magic Designs order! I wasn't expecting any freebie bonus prints this time around since I didn't spend as much, but lo and behold, I did get two! Sadly, they aren't ones I really cared for, hence the reason I didn't buy them. They're still nice, but I might trade or gift them away later on should I see a want for them.


 In honor of MerMay I got the Emilia mermaid and the Poppy mermaid, I love that she's reading a book too! Then the cupcake pin of the month was From Blood and Ash and I was so excited to get that one after the last few not being my fandoms. I know, I know, I don't need to collect them all, especially if they aren't my fandoms, but they are still so cool and cute! I'm already committed to them all at this point! Only 11 to go! Lol.




And that was it for me this week! So really, only 3 books to read when you think of it! Lol. Plus bonus material from 3 others!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!