Jun 16, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: When you write your reviews, which do you discuss more--the plot or the characters? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: I honestly try to touch on all that! Plot, characters, pacing; other elements like romance, action, amount of magic, world building...I touch on everything I like to see in other reviews when I read it. 

I always try to write the review I want to read. So basically I touch on all the factors I look for when deciding if I want to read a book and need feedback on it! So if my reviews sometimes come off as scatter-brained, that's because I'm usually going all over the place as I talk to myself about it and try to get all the words down before I forget them! Lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!