Jun 13, 2023

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 


"She sounds like it's the best idea in the world, but I'm not so sure jumping into a demonic-looking fountain in a piazza known to house the gateway to hell is really the best lift choice any of us could be making right now. But when I glance at my friends, expecting them all to have as much trepidation as I do, I realize that they're all grinning. Even Hudson looks excited to jump into a portal to God knows where, which makes me ask myself if it's them or if it's me." p 161


 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Cherish
AUTHOR: Tracy Wolff
PUBLISHER: Entangled Teen
GENRE: YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: May 30, 2023





Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This week's topic is: Top Ten Bookish Wishes


*in no particular order
 

**My Wishlist is here



10. LYCAN AND THE PRINCESS by Milan Jacks
9. THE MERRY DREDGERS by Jeremy C. Shipp
8. RARE STAKES by Michelle Fox



7. EVERWISH by Amelia Oz
6. MARKED FOR GRACE by K.C. Harper
5. THE DAUGHTER OF DOCTOR MOREAU by Silvia Moreno-Garcia





4. A BARGAIN WITH THE FAE KING by Megan Van Dyke
3. DAUGHTER by Kate McLaughlin
2. BLOOD CIRCUS by Camila Victoire



1. A CURSE FOR TRUE LOVE by Stephanie Garber--obviously this is only something Genie of the Fairy Godmother can grant me!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!