Jun 6, 2023

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"And now that I'm starting to see us more clearly, I know if my heart that it's true.

All of us at Gray Wolf--including Braxton, and certainly me,--we are all liars here." p 25


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Ruling Destiny
AUTHOR: Alyson Noel
PUBLISHER: Entangled Teen
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: June 6, 2023



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Book Covers That Feel Like Summer


*in no particular order



10. THE DEAD ROMANTICS by Ashley Poston--the colors for sure! I'm hoping to read this one soon as I just learned Ashley is coming to a bookstore sorta near me, so yay!
9. KISS OF THE SELKIE by Tessonja Odette--
another I need to read, but tell me this cover doesn't say summer!
8. A WITCH'S GUIDE TO FAKE DATING A DEMON by Sarah Hawley--
the cheerful yellow gave me summer vibes! Plus starry nights!



7. HOLD BACK THE TIDE by Melinda Salisbury--another TBR book, but it's got ocean, it's got summer feels!
6. FABLE by Adrienne Young--
Fairy Loot style! This one gave me The Little Mermaid vibes, still ocean vibes as well, so summer! Lol.
5. THE SUN DOWN MOTEL by Simone St. James--
another TBR book but summer means travel and staying in motels, hopefully safe ones...



4. RECKLESS GIRLS by Rachel Hawkins--bright summer colors and flower vibes!
3. FLIGHT 171 by Amy Christine Parker--
more travel, more summer vibes, and thrillery. Summers are for thrillers!
2. HIDE by Kiersten White--
the one book I've READ from these! Lol. Bright summery colors and amusement parks, definite summer vibes in the thriller sort of way!



1. JAWS by Peter Benchley--because I always seem to choose this as my #1 summer read pick! Still positively true today!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!