Jun 23, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: What questions would you ask any author if you had the chance? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: I usually enjoy hearing how they went about their query letter, basically learning of their publishing journey for their first novel.

Other times I like asking what kinds of books they like to read! I sometimes find that some authors don't always like to read books in a genre they are writing in at the moment--which I totally get after hearing their explanations.

I like asking about normal things too, like what do they like to do if they aren't writing or reading...just anything really! I always love hearing them talk!
 
Oh, yes, thought of another one! On occasion when an author has killed off a favorite character of mine, I tend to quietly (for spoiler reasons) ask them WHY?! Once or twice one has admitted that they do regret killing someone off and that sometimes led to more tears! Lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!