Jun 2, 2023

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: May

CHALLENGE 1: 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge

The Iron Vow by Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey: Evenfall)
Capture the Sun by Jessie Mihalik (Starlight's Shadow)--
Review to come later this month!
From the Grave by Kresley Cole (Arcana Chronicles)


Currently at 8/10 not bad, not bad at all! And since I'm hoping to read another series ender very soonish, I'll be even closer!



CHALLENGE 2: 2023 Discussion Challenge

Favorite Weather
The In & Out Book Tag
Sixth Book to the Left...and Straight on Til Morning!
Replicas from Books
Where Have All the Authors Gone?


I guess I did a little better than I thought! I started out pretty strong this month, but then had 2 weeks when there was nothing then came back just a bit in the end! Currently at 20/25 so still doing good!



CHALLENGE 3: 2023 New Release Challenge

Capture the Sun by Jessie Mihalik (6/15/23)--Review to come soon!
From the Grave by Kresely Cole (4/18/23)
House of Roots and Ruin by Erin A. Craig (7/25/23)--
Review to come next month!


Well, I'm halfway there! And since June is just getting started I'd say I'm not doing too bad!



CHALLENGE 4: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2023

Ugh, zero again! Guess I read more new releases than I thought last month! Hopefully I can sneak in at least 1 TBR book this month! Still doing fairly well with the challenge as I am at 13/20.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!