Jun 15, 2023

Books from the Backlog #35

 

Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.  If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This meme is hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books!

 

Nadia, Mateo, and Verlaine have saved Captive's Sound from the dark Sorceress Elizabeth . . . or so they thought. Despite their best efforts, a crack opened and a new, greater evil seeped through. With Mateo as her Steadfast, Nadia's magic is magnified and she is more powerful than ever. But there is still so much she doesn't know about the craft, leaving her open and vulnerable to a darker magic . . . which has begun to call Nadia's name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This time I'm featuring Steadfast by Claudia Gray, the sequel to Spellcaster, my pick from last week! I want to say I obtained these around the same time...but I can't really remember. I think I did since they were dated "to read" on the same day. But I could've sworn I gotten the first book at RT 2014, but that would mean I waited 4-5 months until I marked it as such. Which yes, I have been known to forget to mark books, so I am guessing that's what happened here!

 

 

 

 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!