Apr 23, 2024

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"'You said you wanted to get him alone.'

'Yes, but did you not think he should be wearing clothes?'

Podaxis looks from me to Dorian. 'He's wearing trousers.'" p 180


 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Kiss of the Selkie
AUTHOR: Tessonja Odette

PUBLISHER: Crystal Moon Press
GENRE: NA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: December 21, 2021



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. 


This week's topic is: Top Ten Unread Books on my Shelves I Want to Read Soon



*in no particular order
**fun fact, my teaser pick was originally on my draft list for this post!
***hopefully I can get to these soon...ish
****dates given are when I marked them "to read" on Goodreads which is usually around when I bought them...unless I "wishlisted" them.



10. COLD HEARTED by Serena Valentino--always behind in this series but it's one I love to return to again and again! Luckily each book stands on its own so my gaps in between don't hinder me too much. 7/3/21
9. KING OF SCARS by Leigh Bardugo--
yes, I STILL need to read this one! I told myself I had to wait until both books were in hand...but then they were so deliciously long that I just never found time for them! 2/2/19
8. NINTH HOUSE by Leigh Bardugo--
I have no excuses. 8/9/19



7. LAIR OF DREAMS by Libba Bray--another series with deliciously long books...they can be so daunting these days in adulthood! 8/29/15
6. DEAD GIRLS ARE EASY by Terri Garey--
one of the last books I bought from Borders...*moment of silence*...and also the first book I marked "to read" on Goodreads. 6/11/11
5. NIL by Lynne Matson--
I so so want to read this series! I keep meaning to pick it up because it sounds creepy good, but here we are. 9/22/14



4. WILD CARD by Rachel Vincent--I loooooved the original Werecats series and I LOOOVED this spinoff of other characters from the world! I still have her newest book from that world to read too! But I want to read this last one before the newest one...which isn't so new anymore! 1/30/18
3. SANCTUARY BAY by Laura J. Burns & Melinda Metz--
read one of their other series they wrote together and this one sounds amazing too! 1/23/16
2. EVERLAND by Wendy Spinale--
if it's a Peter Pan retelling of sorts, I'm usually in! 5/21/16



1. THE RETURN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--I swear this makes my list every year where I say I will read it...and yet things happen and it keeps getting pushed further down my list! I am still dying to read it! Why must I need to sleep?! I could get so much reading done if my body didn't need to sleep! Lol. 3/5/15









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!