Feb 19, 2018

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Hero at the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton (4.5 stars)
Potions & Fangs by Alyssa Rose Ivy & Jennifer Snyder (ARC) (4.5 stars)
Sense of Deception by Victoria Laurie (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Legendary by Stephanie Garber (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Burned by Karen Marie Moning


Other Posts of Interest:





6 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to finish Legendary and let me know how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice assortment of books. Most are by authors I keep meaning to try. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Legendary seems like a good read. I haven't read the first book yet but I probably will grab a copy soon.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've read some pretty good books. I love the cover for Legendary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Legendary looks awesome, I still need to read Caraval!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Caraval yet, but the second looks awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!