Feb 7, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


In the sleepy mountain town of Moon Hollow, Virginia, there is a church with a crooked steeple. No one will say for sure how it got that way, but it’s the reason the whole town gathers every Decoration Day to honor the dead.

But this year, there are two fresh graves up on Cemetery Hill, a stranger’s come to town, and the mountain’s song is filled with dark warnings.

The good people of Moon Hollow are about to learn that some secrets are too painful to bear, and some spirits are too restless to stay buried.






Excited for a new Jaye Wells book!! Though I think I still have one of hers left in my TBR mountain!! But yay for NEW!

AUTHOR: Jaye Wells
PUBLISHER: ? *I think self published*
GENRE: Mystery
RELEASE DATE: February 13, 2018 



When gunslinging Amani Al'Hiza escaped her dead-end town, she never imagined she'd join a revolution, let alone lead one. But after the bloodthirsty Sultan of Miraji imprisoned the Rebel Prince Ahmed in the mythical city of Eremot, she doesn't have a choice. Armed with only her revolver, her wits, and her untameable Demdji powers, Amani must rally her skeleton crew of rebels for a rescue mission through the unforgiving desert to a place that, according to maps, doesn't exist. As she watches those she loves most lay their lives on the line against ghouls and enemy soldiers, Amani questions whether she can be the leader they need or if she is leading them all to their deaths.







So excited for the finale!! Cannot wait to see how it all ends!

PUBLISHER: Viking Books for Young Readers
GENRE: Fantasy YA
RELEASE DATE: March 6, 2018   



 

15 comments:

  1. I like both your picks, but the first one gave me the creepy vibes and I just love that! Hehe, I'll have to add it to my list ;)

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo High Lonesome Sound looks fabulous. I can see why you are waiting for it.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness High Lonesome Road sounds amazing! Definitely adding that to my TBR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excited to get back to the Rebel of the Sands series! High Lonesome sounds looks really good---there really are some gems in self-published books. I haven't heard of this author, but I'll have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hero at the Fall sounds interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Both books sound awesome! Great picks!

    Here’s my WoW !

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had Rebel of the Sands on my TBR forever. I really need to start that series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found out about the first one the other day! And I wish I were caught up on the second series!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness - I had no idea the third book in the Rebel of the Sands series was out so soon! I LOVE that series - thank you so much for sharing, Jessica:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read anything by Jaye Wells before, but High Lonesome Sound seems very interesting.

    I still haven't read the second book in the Rebel of the Sands series! I liked the first book, so I'll have to read 2 and 3 soon.

    I hope you enjoy reading both of your picks today, Jessica.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yaaasss, Hero at the Fall! I need to start that one soon. I preordered the hardcover and can't wait to add it to my collection. :D I hope you enjoy these books when you get the chance to read them!

    Have a wonderful day, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both look good! Hero At the fall especially has me curious...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to read to read the second book!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have Hero on hold at my library. I just need to read Traitor before Hero releases.

    Hope you enjoy these two!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG BOTH GREAT CHOICES! I read Alwyn's first book and liked it a lot! Gotta read the rest phew

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!