Feb 11, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Oddly enough, this was a week where I didn't really add anything to my TBR pile! True, I did buy one book, at the last minute! Like Friday night really! Lol!it was a sale that was too good to pass up. Plus it's on my Kindle so it almost doesn't count because I won't ever "see" it staring back at me accusingly! 

Here's what I bought:

 
 
Then I also got one of my preorder gifts, I was slowly starting to worry over this one, but didn't reach panic mode just yet. So now I'm cool! Lol!
 
HEART ON FIRE: a poster of the cover art! And thankfully, it arrived in a beautifully LARGE envelope and it was completely unbent!!



And that's what I got this week! What did you get?






 
 

14 comments:

  1. Heart on Fire looks good, I like the powerful cover. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart of Fire looks great, and The Art-Loving Vampire must win best title of the week, Jessica!
    I hope you'll enjoy it.
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I tend not to count ebooks as TBR books, either. If I did, I think I would get way too overwhelmed. There's some ebooks on my Kindle that I just downloaded because they were free, so those aren't necessarily the most fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been seeing the Bouchet boos everywhere. I have to check them out. Glad you finally got your pre-order gift. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aahh, seeing Heart on Fire reminded me that I still have A Promise of Fire on my tbr shelf. gotta read it soon! Have a great week ahead, Jessica! :D

    czai @ the Blacksheep Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your goodies and that is a gorgeous poster. Glad it arrived safely.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Jaye Wells on my tbr list. I hope you enjoy this one and find a great place for your poster, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard about these but I confess that I haven't tried any. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for undamaged books. For my hardcovers if there is anything at all wrong I return it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that poster! I almost preordered the book but then I read the eARC and made the decision not to preorder, LOL. It's awesome that the publisher sent it in a nice envelope and it didn't get bent. I hope you enjoy it and all of your new additions!

    Have a fantastic week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish they would do more posters of cover art---the are such amazing covers out there, I'd love to hang some of my favorites on the wall. Right now I only have Jackaby lol. Have a great week, Jess!

    Becky @ Stories & Sweeties

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved The Kingmaker Chronicles. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, pretty poster! I hope you enjoy your new book!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, I often put books on my Kindle and then forget I got it! I love the title for the Art Loving Vampire! Have fun reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!