Sep 23, 2022

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Have you ever reread a book? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer






MY ANSWER: Yes! I have! Wayyyyy back in my preblogging days I would have to re-read books endlessly! This was before any sort of social media presence or whatnot. Basically I had to follow authors' blogs and newsletters to know about new books. But even before THAT I had no clue! It was just taking a trip to Borders and looking for a new read. And once I had established favorite authors, it wasn't as broad as it is now. So that meant rereading!

Nowadays I have sooooo many TBR books that rereading is a thing of the past! Though in recent years I have broken this rule for a re-read of Stephanie Garber's books! Only author I've broken this rule for in a very long time, so that's saying something! Lol! Though I take copious notes, I find I enjoy rereading her books before diving into the next one! Though I will admit, in the last year I didn't have the time to reread the entire Caraval trilogy before diving into The Ballad of Never After. So it was just a OUABH reread for that one!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!