Sep 2, 2022

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: August

CHALLENGE 1: 2022 Discussion Challenge

Reading Styles
Reading Noise Levels
Buying Books When You're Behind

 

Ugh, I need to step up my game here! I'm at 26/35, which still isn't bad, but when I think of years past and where I'm usually at...I feel so behind! Lol.


CHALLENGE 2:  2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Ebonwilde by Crystal Smith (Bloodleaf)


Challenge COMPLETED! 


CHALLENGE 3: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2022

Ugh, none this month! I blame my head cold I had in the last week! Totally threw me off my game! Currently at 15/20, not worried yet, but getting antsy! Lol.


CHALLENGE 4: 2022 New Release Reading Challenge

Violet Made of Thorns by Gina Chen (7/26/22)
The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy by Megan Bannen (8/23/22)
Ebonwilde by Crystal Smith (4/12/22)
The Liar's Crown by Abigail Owen (8/30/22)


We're on bonus points from here on out with this challenge!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!