Sep 18, 2022

Stacking the Shelves--The Ballad of Never After Edition Pt. 1

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

It was a pretty quiet week again, which is just fine by me! Lol. It was also the release week for The Ballad of Never After, so, naturally, I took the day off and traveled to all the B&N's in my area to see what signed editions I could find. Sadly, all I found were purple and a maybe lilac color. My preorders were all purple, so I definitely bought the lilac color! Even though my count for that was well over the number Stephanie said she did, but oh well. It was still a different color! 

Here's what I got this week:

 


 


Bound by Bloodsong by Sandy Williams
Married by Scandal by Tessonja Odette
Once Upon a Broke Heart by Stephanie Garber--B&N edition, unsigned. Bought this one for an alternative cover I preordered! So gotta have the book now lol!
The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber
The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber--B&N edition x2
The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber--Owl Crate edition! Sadly my everyday camera is acting up when it comes to the flash, so the lighting isn't super hot, but this book is GORGEOUS! I just took the cover shot since that was already revealed! Leaving endpages and naked cover as a surprise! I did not get a super special signature...I definitely would've screeched for that! Lol.


Then the Goodreads giveaway that I won back in July finally arrived! Wish it could've come sooner because now there is no way I will get this read prior to its release...unless I have some realllly good reading weeks the next two weeks. It's possible, just not guaranteed.

The Witch Hunt by Sasha Peyton Smith (ARC)


THANK YOU Riveted!


Then I got the September Owl Crate box since that's usually their spooky book pick. I actually haven't opened the box yet, as as soon as this box arrived, we pretty much left to go to dinner! Lol. So it's going to be a surprise for myself once I finish up this post!



And then I got my order from A Touch of Magic Designs! Just the cupcake this time around AND it came with free stickers! BONUS that it's Cardan and Jude! I LOVE The Folk of the Air series!



And then, after a harrowing heart attack of learning my latest Doll purchase from Pages of the Night was delivered somewhere in Las Vegas. This sent me panicking, it made Britnee concerned since she didn't have any orders go there recently. And then after an afternoon conversing with her and USPS and trying to start a claim, I go out to dinner and come home to see the Doll box waiting for me on the porch! Crisis adverted!

I bought Signa from Belladonna as I was reading the book when the Dolls dropped that week and decided I wanted her! She looked so pretty and cool!


And that was it for me this week! I was informed late yesterday that all my UK TBONAs started shipping so pretty much after next week, I will be camping out by my mailbox! I just need an extension cord for my work laptop that will reach the one near the carport! Lol. 

Although, honestly, it will probably be wayyy too hot for that because Summer is back with a vengeance this week, who knows what next week will look like!

So, what did you all get this week?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!