Sep 4, 2022

Stacking the Shelves--The OUABH Edition

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

It wasn't a bad week. I will say that! I started a new shift at work, but since I work from home it isn't too different from what I was doing! But anyway, I now work four 9 hour days and then on Fridays, I work four hours and get off at 11! So it was pretty nice! Add to that, my Italian copy of OUABH arrived in all its glory! I WON a copy of OUABH from the publisher that I forgot I entered but will work perfectly for the alternate cover I just preordered. Nothing else really exciting happened...but that's okay too!

 

Here's what I got this week:

 

How to Survive Your Murder by Danielle Valentine
Belladonna by Adalyn Grace--SIGNED indie edition! My local indie store was one of the select ones that had these in stock, so I was quick to order one!
Belladonna by Adalyn Grace--B&N edition because I am sucker for a gorgeous alternative cover! LOL!
Violet Made of Thorns by Gina Chen--Fairyloot edition. I think I am officially done with being surprised by these! People who get the full box get theirs before I get my book only, so while I know what the title is already, I am never surprised by what it looks like. I'm kinda of bummed by that, but what can you do?


Then my glorious and beautiful Italian Once Upon a Broken Heart box arrived from Pendragon's Shop! I was tracking this one like a fiend! And naturally, when I went to run my errands Friday, it arrived while I was away! But it was so magical seeing what was inside! I had seen the book cover by mistake, but I refused to let myself see the rest of the box items. Lol.

Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber
a beach towel
tarot cards
a bookmark
an acrylic stand
a candle
a necklace with a fox charm
a rose quartz crystal


This box was amazing! For the book alone it was worth it because omg that cover!


Then I discovered that I won Flatiron's Second Chance at True Love contest! I had forgotten I entered this, but it was perfectly timed as I had just ordered an alternative cover for OUABH that morning and now I already have a book for it!


Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber
a notebook & pen
a fox plushie


THANK YOU Flatiron Books!!



Then continuing my Caraval world love, I decided I needed a new t-shirt for when I see Stephanie on tour and I was perusing the shirts she pointed out on Amazon and finally decided on this one:


Then I received some preorder goodies this week as well:

This was my These Fleeting Shadows goodies! I had just stuck my bookplate in when I realized I forgot to take a picture of it all, hence the reason why the book is in the picture!

a signed bookplate
character bookmarks
character tarot cards!


THANK YOU Kate Alice!


Then I received my Belladonna preorder goodies!

I got the gorgeous print and a signed bookplate! Signature is a little hard to see but it's a really pretty teal color!


THANK YOU Adalyn!



Then I also won a gift card from Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know for the 2022 Series Ender Challenge! This I immediately used towards my copy of Danielle's book as seen above!



THANK YOU Sandy!



And that, finally, was my epic haul this week! What all did you get?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!