Sep 15, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: How long does it usually take you to finish a book? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer




MY ANSWER: Well due to different job changes my pacing has gone down drastically. It now kind of sort of depends on how busy my work day is and/or how tired I am after working. Lots of different things factor in at any given moment and of course there's always how long is the book? How's its pacing? It may take me over a week to read a 400+ page book one week and then another 400+ page book only takes 3 days.

Little things like that must be considered. But I guess I would say on average I get about 1 book a week completed. I mean there are other books I will not put down for anything, others I am okay with stepping away for awhile on the weekend.

So yes, I average about 1 week for 1 book. I wish I could read faster or need only 3 hours of sleep or not need sleep at all and still be a healthy functional human being! That's the superpower I want! You all can have the speed, strength, and even flying! Lol.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!