Sep 28, 2023

Books from the Backlog #50

 

Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.  If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This is a fun meme hosted by Carole @ Carole's Random Life in Books.

 

WARNING: These are SHORT STORIES written for established fans of the Jane True Series.

You know her, you love her, you wanted more of her…

Something’s not right in Rockabill. First Gus, the stone-spirit, collapses and wakes up a tit-starer. Then a human runaway is murdered, followed shortly by a vulnerable shape-shifter. Can Jane and her friends figure out who-done-it before someone else is killed? And why do these murders seem so terribly familiar? Basic Incubus takes you back to Jane’s point of view and proves that even the baddest bad hat gets his comeuppance.

 

 

 

 

Basic Incubus by Nicole Peeler was a short story set in her Jane True series that I loved! These were just little bonus stories. I think I read one or two of them...maybe just the one as I believe there was another one I featured here already! Kind of regret not reading these closer to when I bought them for then the series might have still been somewhat fresh in my head. I've very cloudy memories of it as it is, but it was a lot of fun! I remember that much!

 

 
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!