Sep 1, 2023

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: August

CHALLENGE 1: 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge

The King Will Kill You by Sarah Henning (Kingdoms of Sand and Sky)


11/10 Series Completed


CHALLENGE 2: 2023 Discussion Challenge

Spotlight Oldie, But Goodie
Bookplates
Background Noise
Choosing the Next Read
TBR Pile Organization
Condiment Temperature
Reviews of Favorite Authors
Sizzlin' Summer Book Tag


I blew past this challenge but haven't decided to up my goal yet, I'm just happy letting it ride! Lol! I've done 38 posts of nonsense and my goal was 25!



CHALLENGE 3: 2023 New Release Challenge

The Foxglove King by Hannah Whitten (3/7/23)
Vengeance of the Pirate Queen by Tricia Levenseller (11/7/23)--
Review to come at a later date


This is the one challenge I'm still trying to get completed. I'm still on track though, so no worries! I'm at 18/20 and I'm reading #19 and then I've #20 lined up as well! So nearly there!



CHALLENGE 4: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2023

Evil Thing by Serena Valentino (7/7/20)
Evil Thing: A Graphic Novel by Serena Valentino & Ill. by Arielle Jovellanos (9/28/21)
The King Will Kill You by Sarah Henning (8/2/22)


I completed this one this month with 20/20! I probably won't increase my goal but I'll still try to read some TBR books for the next few months as well as new releases!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!