Dec 23, 2023

Blogmas Naughty or Nice Tag

 

I was scrolling through Twitter, because I will never call it by its new name and came across this tag and thought it looked like fun! So I decided to do my own real quick! I discovered this tag over at DiniPandaReads and borrowed their image you see above. Accordingly, the tag was originally created by Jenniely.


The Rules:

Tag & link the person who tagged you (no one did but I credited where I found it!)
Link back to creator (see above)
Tick or cross off the ones you've done
Tag 10 people if you want!

 


Received an ARC & Not Reviewed It


Nice! I never do this! If I accept an ARC it's because I want to read it and will make sure I get it read before its release date!



Have a Less Than 60% Rating on Netgalley


I'm at a 99%! I've reviewed everything I ever got...might have forgotten something in those wayyy early days but I did go back at one point and add reviews to them all, so I don't know why I am forever stuck there when currently everything has comments! So I guess this is Nice?? Because I'm above 60%, right? Lol.



Rated a Book on Goodreads and Promised a Full Review to Come on Your Blog and Never Did


Okay, now I'm confused how to turn these into Nices because I feel like saying Nice is that I did just what it says above, when I did not! In fact I post to my blog before I post to Goodreads! Now there have been times when I promised Goodreads a review by a certain date and sometimes forget to post it then...it comes eventually though! Lol! Usually a day or two later but still there, my blog is where I post for the most part anyway!



Folded Down the Page of a Book


NEVER!



Accidentally Spilled on a Book


I keep drinks very far from the book I read! They do not intersect!



DNF a Book this Year


Nope, not this year.



Bought a Book Purely Because It Was Pretty with No Intention of Reading It


NEVER! I always buy books I intend to read...it just might take a few years.



Skim Read a Book


Naughty, okay there may have been one book I did this with this year. I can't even remember what book it was either!



Completely Missed Your Goodreads Goal


Nope! I surpassed it!



Borrowed a Book from a Library and Not Returned It


Nope! I even returned it early!




Broke a Book Buying Ban


Nope! Mainly because I did not have one set! Lol.



Started a Review, Left it For Ages, Then Forgot What the Book Was About


Never!



Wrote in a Book You Were Reading


Never!



Finished a Book and Not Added It to Your Goodreads


Okay, this I have done before. Sometimes I forget to mark them as want to read and then when I go to read it, I just figured I already marked it! Lol.



Borrowed a Book from a Friend and Not Return It


Never!



Dodged Someone Asking if They Can Borrow a Book


I've trained my family so well, that they don't bother asking to borrow a book but ask for recommendations! Lol.



Broke the Spine of Someone Else's Book


Never! I don't even break mine!



Took the Jacket Off to Protect It and Ended Up Making it More Damaged


Never! I've taken jackets off but never damaged them because of that.



Sat on a Book Accidentally


Never!



Score: 2 Naughty/18 Nice


I knew I was Nice! Lol! If you feel like doing this tag, considered yourself tagged! ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!