Dec 1, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 


This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Do you read multiple books at once? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Nope. Just one! Lol. Nowadays I am likely to cross wires with names, plots, details and whatnot. It's just easier on myself if I read one book at a time. It's what I've always preferred! I really can't remember a time when I did read multiples. I might have tried to at one point, but it was too chaotic so I stopped. Lol. Back in school days when I had to read 2-3 books for different classes, I still added 1 more so I could have one of my books to keep my brain from frying...so I could relax and such. I might have skimmed some of those other books for class. Shhh, don't tell! Lol.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!