Dec 15, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: How much do you value your book collection? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer




MY ANSWER: Deeply! Deeply, madly, truly! This from a girl who when she heard tornado sirens start to go off would grab as many of my most prized books as I can and take them to the basement with me! At that point I was grabbing mainly my signed copies as there weren't many in those days. Since most are in storage now, you can imagine my anxiety during storms. I know they are just books, but this is a collection that took a lifetime of building...

So needless to say, I value my books very greatly! They are my most prized possessions.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!