Mar 19, 2012

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

Tempest Unleashed by Tracy Deebs--Review to come at a later date
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross--Review to come at a later date


Review That was Posted:

e-ARC: Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter (5 stars)


About to Start Reading:

Isle of Night by Veronica Wolff


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Vampire's Kiss by Veronica Wolff


Other Posts of Interest:





8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing taste in books! I've been craving "Tempest Unleashed!" "Tempest Rising" is legitimately one of my favorite books. I also can't wait to read "Goddess Interrupted" and "Isle of Night." Awesome post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your book choices! I really need to read Isle of Night - it sounds awesome. Thank you for sharing and adding to my TBR list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read The Isle of Night for awhile. I hope you enjoy it! Here's my Monday Wrap-Up!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_19.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's quite a lineup you have planned! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veronica Wolff must be a really good author. :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an arc of goddess interrupted cant wait to read it!
    Thanks for checking out my blog, old follower.  

    Nereyda @Mostly YA Book Obsessed
    http://BooksandSparkles.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!