Mar 17, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: FAVORITE SPIN-OFF BOOK SERIES



* in no particular order


GHOST HUNTER MYSTERY SERIES
by Victoria Laurie

OOoh I love this series! Victoria started with the Psychic Eye Mystery series, and I can't remember which book it was at the moment, but M.J. made an appearance and then she got her own series!! And I soooo love it! They are awesome and just a little bit creepy with the bad ghosts!


DARK ANGELS SERIES
by Keri Arthur

OMG! I don't know any Keri Arthur fan who doesn't really like this series either! It is so awesome! The Riley Jenson series was incredible and then little Risa popped up, then grew up and got her own series! I looove it! Can't wait til June for the next one! Been too long already!


BLOODLINES SERIES
by Richelle Mead

While we're only 1 book in, I am enjoying this series! I like seeing some of the gang from Vampire Academy! The next one is gonna be soooo good, especially after the cliffhanger ending we got in this one!


THE GLASS TRILOGY
by Maria V. Snyder

This was an awesome spinoff trilogy from the Study one! We got nearly all the main characters from the first set and a cast of new characters! It was incredible! Opal was a helluva heroine and I loved seeing her character growth!


OUTCAST SEASON SERIES
by Rachel Caine

This was a series I really enjoyed. Sad that it's over already, but I looooved being in the Weather Warden world again! Jo and David were popping up every now and then and it was just awesome! It was one of my most fave spinoff series ever!



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Outcast spin off. It really is a great series so far. I actually did not like Darkness Unbound though I LOVED the Riley Jenson series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLOODLINES! Seriously, it could potentially be better than VA! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read, What's a Ghoul to do. I think I may very soon! hehe


    We have a few in common:)

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/03/top-5-sunday-march-18th.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!