Mar 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"...when the hairs rose on the back of his neck. Not fear, but an instinctive, primal awareness. He wasn't the least surprised surprised to turn around to discover that Nimra has entered the room. The others receded from his consciousness, his eyes locking with the power and intensity of her own." Angel's Wolf, p153
 
AUTHOR: Nalini Singh
PUBLISHER: Berkley Sensation
GENRE:
Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
February 28, 2012




9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that teaser! This is one that is definitely being added to my TBR list right away – thank you for sharing! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesdays-immortal-rules-by-julie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo good teaser! And I love the wings on the cover. So pretty:)

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that was intense!!! LOL
    love the cover!!!

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds intense. I'm going to definitely read something by Nalini Singh someday! Thanks for visiting My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an excellent teaser, Jessica! It pulled me in and made me wonder what was happening at that moment. *laughs*

    Thanks for stopping by our teaser from Erebos by Ursula Poznanski.

    Louise @ Between the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really interesting teaser. I will have to check this one out. =] Thanks for visiting my teaser. =]
    -Michael
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, nice! I have this book and can't wait to read it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Definitely want to know more about this relationship!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!