Mar 24, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: Favorite Cover Designs of 2012 {so far}


*in no particular order


RIVALS AND RETRIBUTION
by Shannon Delany

 I love this cover!! Soooooooo soooooo soooooooooo cannot wait to read this one later this year! OMG, the ending of Destiny and Deception was killer, so I am dying to read this and see who we have here on the cover! I love this series and cannot even begin to describe how I can't wait for the finale!



RIFT
by Andrea Cremer

Can't wait for this series to start! Think it will be pretty good! Especially with the way this first cover looks! Love it! She looks totally fierce!



UNDERWORLD
by Meg Cabot

I think this one is totally awesome! Really fits well with the series, the title and the myth of Persephone and Hades! I mean how awesome can this cover get based on the myth?! I love it and can't wait to read it!



MAGIC WITHOUT MERCY
by Devon Monk

Really like this cover! It rivals to be my fave from Magic on the Storm and the last one! Those were incredible! As all the covers are of course, but those really stuck out to me, just like this one does! Can't wait to read it!


ARISE
by Tara Hudson

I still need to read Hereafter, but this one is really beautiful I think! I like the colors, how there's some purple and just seems brighter than the last one! Gotta read it! Gotta read a lot of books!



2 comments:

  1. I really love Arise and Underworld! They are both so beautiful! Good choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the first one and Arise! Great choices:)

    Here's mine;
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/03/top-5-sunday-march-25th.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!