Jul 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


With wings of midnight and an affinity for shadows, Jason courts darkness. But now, with the Archangel Neha’s consort lying murdered in the jewel-studded palace that was his prison and her rage threatening cataclysmic devastation, Jason steps into the light, knowing he must unearth the murderer before it is too late.

Earning Neha’s trust comes at a price—Jason must tie himself to her bloodline through the Princess Mahiya, a woman with secrets so dangerous, she trusts no one. Least of all an enemy spymaster.

With only their relentless hunt for a violent, intelligent killer to unite them, Jason and Mahiya embark on a quest that leads to a centuries-old nightmare… and to the dark storm of an unexpected passion that threatens to drench them both in blood.



Really enjoy this series! Looking forward to another installment!


AUTHOR: Nalini Singh
PUBLISHER: Berkley Sensation
GENRE: Paranormal Romance
RELEASE DATE: September 4, 2012





Sometimes being the grim reaper really is that. Grim. And since Charley’s last case went so awry, she has taken a couple months off to wallow in the wonders of self-pity. But when a woman shows up on her doorstep convinced someone is trying to kill her, Charley has to force herself to rise above. Or at least get dressed. She quickly realizes something is amiss when everyone the woman knows swears she’s insane. The more they refute the woman’s story, the more Charley believes it.

In the meantime, the sexy, sultry son of Satan, Reyes Farrow, has been cleared of all charges. He is out of prison and out of Charley’s life, as per her wishes and several perfectly timed death threats. But his absence has put a serious crimp in her sex life. While there are other things to consider, like the fact that the city of Albuquerque has been taken hostage by an arsonist, Charley is having a difficult time staying away. Especially when it looks like Reyes may be involved. Just when life was returning to normal, Charley is thrust back into the world of crime, punishment, and the devil in blue jeans. 


Even as I create this post, I refrain from reading this description! Still need to read the last two books! But still, I can't wait to have the fourth installment! If the first book is anything to go by, I know I will forever LOVE this series!!


TITLE: Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet
AUTHOR: Darynda Jones
PUBLISHER:
St. Martin's Press
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: October 30, 2012




 

37 comments:

  1. I really am not familiar with both the series but both looks interesting. Might check them out sometime. Thanks for stopping by my WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Archangels storm was my pick recently too. I have to read Darynda Jones soon.
    -Jenese
    www.readersconfession.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Fourth Grave - such a great series!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good WOW picks. These all look awesome.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to read the Charley Daniels series for a while I have heard really good things about it. Awesome picks!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. I've been meaning to check out Darynda's series.

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh a grim reaper series! I'll have to check it out!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Kelly
    Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  8. GAH! I haven't heard of any of these books before- I'll have to rectify that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH.EM.G!!! I LOVE YOUR PICKS!!!! I love Nalini and Darynda! And that cover of the guy....*fans self*..VERY HOT! I can't wait to read these! :D

    Thanks for sharing and stopping by My WoW post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of these but great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i was lucky enough to get an early copy of archangel's storm. can't wait to read it!! i LOVE nalini singh--she never disappoints me.


    our WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fourth Grave Beneath my Feet looks SO GOOD! I've been meaning to read them -- the summary sounds so awesome. Great picks!

    Thanks for stopping by. :)

    Alyssa
    Reader's Refuge

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know I say this every week, but you always pick the best books. Thanks for checking out my WoW!

    We also have a giveaway for Prodigy by Marie Lu that ends tonight.

    Anna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet! Thanks for the books xD I have to put these on my TBR list :)

    Here is my WoW, if you want to check it out :)
    http://karenschoice-books.blogspot.no/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting choices. They both look like good reads. Old follower. Thanks for sharing and visiting My WoW
    Michael @ The Bookshelf Review

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read either series, but they both sound really good! I'm definitely going to have to add them to my TBR list!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been looking for more adult paranormal and fantasy... and now I have found some. Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have already pre-ordered the fourth Charley Davidson book and cannot wait to get my hands on it. These are both awesome picks. New follower and how exciting you have almost 1000 GFC followers. I recently broke that milestone and am giving away a book to celebrate. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't heard of either of those but they look interesting! Thanks for checking out my WoW!

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haven't heard of these books yet,but the cover and blurb make them both sound really interesting :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't read anything by Nalini Singh yet but I need to. I'm always waiting on the next Charley Davidson series. Love it! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for stopping by! What great picks! :-) Hope to see you at the event!

    Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohhh! I really have to continue Nalini Singh's series. o: I really enjoy her writing, so I don't know why I've kind of forgotten about them lately! Definitely have to make time for them! Great picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. i haven't read anything by these authors but i've heard a lot of great things!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fourth Grave is one of my most anticipated releases this year. I did a re-read of the first two books last month and fell in love with Charley and Reyes all over again. Fantastic series!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  26. I haven't heard of either book but both sound great!! I will have to check both of them out :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've heard of the Jones book but I haven't read anything by her yet. Hope you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Both awesome books! The 4th Grave at My Feet looks great, from the cover to the description (even though you haven't read it yet). I hope you get to read the series soon so you can get to it!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. You've picked cool titles again today! :)

    Vanya D. @ YA Story Teller

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet sounds really good and I wouldn't object to a hot son of Satan myself1!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy all of your books! :)
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  31. These books sound great! Definitely going to check those out. Thanks for stopping by my WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I still haven't read anything by Nilini!! *sigh* She's been on my TBR list since... forever. I haven't heard of the second one though o.O Love the title though. Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!