Jul 11, 2012

Veronica Roth and Aprilynne Pike Signing!

So Monday I went to a signing with Aprilynne Pike and Veronica Roth! Plus Dan Wells and S.J. Kincaid! I haven't read the last two authors, but since 2 authors I have recently read were coming to my boring little town I knew I had to go!

And it was pretty fun! Typical signing stuff, Q&A, signing, pictures! It's always fun for me to just listen to what the author has to say about their book and writing!

 They even sat next to each other! So I was able to get a good pic or two! Although I think in this one Veronica blinked!
Then I even had the chance to get a pic with Veronica since I didn't have time at RT!







2 comments:

  1. Jessica-- Sad that I didn't get to meet you at this event! Glad that you got to get a pic with VR (I also posted it on my blog haha) and I'll let you know what I think of Kincaid's Insignia. I'm not that impressed so far (but I'm kind of biased already because I absolutely loved Ender's Game). Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Your so lucky. Would love to go to a signing one day. Both are great authors :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!