Jul 26, 2012

Random Thursday

Today I want to gush about Once Upon a Time! Last week or during Comic Con really, I read a brief Yahoo article about the new season!

It didn't reveal much, since those details are hard to find and I do like surprises, but there was a brief mentioning of some fairy tale characters we'd be seeing this year on season 2!


Characters we are going to meet will be:
Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk
Sleeping Beauty
Captain Hook (oh yeah!)
Mulan

I think Mulan will interesting to see. I only know her from Disney naturally, but I do remember hearing about the story. Although I cannot recall if any of it was true? I just have a vague recollection of knowing that it was a story outside of Disney, as they usually are! Might have to look that up for another day!






2 comments:

  1. OMG I loved season 1, can't wait for season 2 to start!
    The only thing about Mulan that it seems like a disney version of Shakespeare's a Twelfth Night. But that could just be me LOL.
    Follower!

    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited to see Capt. Hook in there! Thanks for posting.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!