Mar 18, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.
 
 
Last Week I Read:
 
 Deadly Descendant by Jenna Black (4 stars)
Sins of the Demon by Diana Rowland (5 stars)
Touch of the Demon by Diana Rowland (3 stars)
Violet Eyes by Debbie Viguie (5 stars)
 
 
 
 
 
About to Start Reading:
 
 Tempest's Fury by Nicole Peeler 
 
 
 
 
 
What I Hope to Read this Week:
 
The Isis Collar by Cat Adams
Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy
 
 
 
 
 
Other Posts of Interest:
 



7 comments:

  1. I presently read "Marina" by Carlos Ruiz Zafón. My blog: Let's Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Isis Collar on my stack but it isn't in any near future reading plans. My calendar is penciled in through April already with review books. Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment
    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:
    Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum
    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!
    I'm finishing Divergent and working on Talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's what I call one amazing reading week :) I really want to read Violet Eyes, it's been on my wishlist for such a long time, but still haven't gotten it, but I'm glad you loved it :)

    Happy reading & have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just won flight. I'll let you read it first and then you can tell if it's worth while. Thanks for siting my Monday Post.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of any of these, but happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!