May 11, 2015

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.



I had a busy week last week. And I was still a little bit on the mend. This was seriously the cold that never wanted to end! Plus I helped out at a local Mexican restaurant that I frequent for the Cinco de Mayo holiday and that was madness!! So it ate up two days of reading! But I made some extra cash, so yay!



Last Week I Read:

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (5 stars)
Swerve by Vicki Pettersson (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Currently Reading:

Beckon Me by Cindy Thomas


What I Hope to Read this Week:

The Sandman by Erin Kellison
The Witch Hunter by Virgina Boecker (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:






8 comments:

  1. Beckon Me sounds really good! I'm currently reading Engage by Erica Crouch.

    Happy Monday (if that's even possible, LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 stars for A Court of Thorns and Roses as expected. Really hope I can get my hands on that soon. Swerve sounds interesting. I'll be looking forward to your review! Have a great week, Jessica! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been dying to read A Court Of Thorns And Roses, I love her previous series as well, need to get my greedy hands on this book!
    Happy Reading x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 90 pages into ACoTaR and really didn't want to go to work today. I'd rather be home reading. Here is my Monday Report. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beckon Me looks really good! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...I need to read A Court of Thorns and Roses. I keep seeing it everywhere! I'm glad you liked it. Now I want to read it even more...

    Vicarious Caytastrophe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy!

    I'm reading Nowhere but Here by Katie McGarry

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always nice to earn some extra cash and personal time to recuperate, so I don't think it was a bad thing that two days were lost. I have been hearing so much about A Court of Thorn and Roses! Good luck this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!