Sep 18, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: What draws you in more: the book's title, the book's cover, or the summary on the back cover? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews
 
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Honestly, it depends. There are times I'll see a cover first and be IN LOVE!
 
 

Other times a title will have me pulling it off the shelf in order to see what it's all about:





And other times I might be a little indifferent to the cover but pick it up to see what it's all about:

Let's also note, my hesitation with the illustrated covers was very, very short lived!


So really, I guess it's more of what attracts me first. Covers usually come first, titles a close second, the author's name (nowadays) is really the first one! Then of course we have the description when some of the first ones might fail to deliver.











 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!