Sep 20, 2020

Stacking the Shelves--The What Did I DO? Edition

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

This was a most exhausting the week. I guess because it was the week after a holiday/short week. The weekend was a relief, but then sadly, it ended. This week I apparently had a one click problem with Edelweiss, because after getting a few last week, I was approved for another, then I went  and clicked another, then immediately bought two books after reading the first book! So yeah...it was insane to say the least! LOL!

As I said on twitter...


  

Here's what I bought:


Possession by M. Verano
Books of Shadows by M. Verano
 
 
 
And then this beauty arrived after months of waiting for its release date to come forth:
 
 
Finale by Stephanie Garber--the Persian edition! My set is COMPLETE!
 
 
 
Then for review I received:
 
The Iron Raven by Julie Kagawa (ARC)
Eventide by Sarah Goodman (ARC)

 
THANK YOU Inkyard Press & Tor Teen!


Then my Owl Crate arrived! At first I was devastated because tracking said it would arrive on Monday and I didn't think I'd last the weekend without being spoiled for it! Luckily, I went unspoiled and oh WOW! This book was 100% amazing for me!




Then just a little something fun and Disney that I ordered a few weeks ago! Finally got lucky on MerchPass with this one!


It's the 90th Anniversary of Pluto commemorative key!




And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?

Also it took INSANNNNNELY long to write this post with the new blogger interface. Had to exit it 2 or 3 times just to be able to highlight text! HIGHLIGHT text!!! And what is with this new and "improved" 3 step process to friggin add a photo!?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!