Sep 13, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


So apparently I am the only person wanting Halloween decor at Target because I went to the store yesterday and saw NOTHING Halloween related besides candy! All the Back to School stuff was STILL OUT! I mean seriously?! I had hoped last weekend I'd get to buy fun Halloween pieces but since it was still Labor Day I guess they kept school stuff out, but I soooooo expected to see stuff yesterday because I mean come on. You gotta get going on the Halloween stuff so come mid October you can shove the Christmas stuff out! I'm trying another Target today and am hoping they have stuff out. I'm itching to to look for new bookstagram props and room decor, lol!


This was a meh week for book shopping too. I don't have too many September releases this year I guess, got some later this month and a few I keep waiting to get a sale on but B&N hasn't put a book on preorder sale since...probably March! :(


Here's what I bought:

The Ghost Tree by Christina Henry--keeper copy



For review from the publisher I received:

All the Tides of Fate by Adalyn Grace (ARC)
A Stranger in Town by Kelley Armstrong (ARC)--I figure this will definitely force myself to get caught up in the series! I still need to read books 4 & 5!



And that was it for me this week! Not too bad overall! What all did you get?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!