Sep 15, 2020

The Would You Rather Book Tag

Okay, I saw this tag what feels like ages ago over at The Infinite Limits of Love. I love fun little book tags and I kept meaning to do this one that Nick had on her blog! She actually saw it over at Wordy and Whimsical when Vera and Sabrina did it. I also borrowed Nick's image for the tag, because you know, I have zero tech skills! Lol!



Would you rather only read physical books for the rest of your life or only audiobooks?


 That one is easy! Totally physical books!



Would you rather know all the spoilers before you start a book or never read the last chapter?


Ugh. That one's rough! I guess since I'd rather know, I have to go with knowing the spoilers ahead of time.  



Would you rather read a book with a really bad ending or a book where your favorite character is killed off?


Dang. These are getting harder! I guess I'd sadly rather lose a favorite character because I assume their death will serve a purpose of some sort for the hero/heroine.



Would you rather love a book everyone hates or hate a book everyone loves?


Well, I mean I guess I do both already! Lol. Not every book is for everyone. I've not liked books people LOVED. I've LOVED books everyone said was disappointing. So I guess I'd be happy loving a book that other people hated!



Would you rather read books by your favorite author but they're all really bad or read books by an author you hate but they're all really good.


I never actually hate an author. I might "hate" genres when they're not a favorite, but it's just because it's not for me. So I guess I'd go with reading books from a "non-favorite" author and have them all be really good...which then turns them into a favorite! Lol!



Would you rather only ever read contemporary books for the rest of your life or fantasy?


Easily fantasy!



Would you rather own a signed edition or a first edition?


I guess a signed edition. I've a mix of first and non-first editions as it is, but I treasure the signed ones more!



Would you rather never be able to borrow a book from the library again or never reread your favorite book?


Well, I don't really utilize the library anymore so I'd rather give that up and be able to reread to my heart's content...even if I rarely ever get to do that either! Lol!




Would you rather spend the day in your favorite fictional world but never meet your favorite character, or spend the day as the villain and try to attack/kill that favorite character?


I guess I'd rather just enjoy the world without meeting my favorite character. There's still all the other characters I like that I could hang out with, even if they didn't earn the "favorite" title!















  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!