Sep 1, 2020

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.



"'She will  never leave you, not unless it's absolutely crucial to your survival,' he says with the utmost seriousness. She will never leave you. As if she's not already gone." Kindle loc. 17%*




*Quote comes from the eARC, therefore it and its location are not final. 








 
TITLE: White Fox
AUTHOR: Sara Faring
PUBLISHER: Imprint
GENRE: YA Horror
RELEASE DATE: September 22, 2020






Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.



This week's topic is: Top Ten Eight Books that Make Me Hungry


*in no particular order
**not too many of my books put focus on food, so this one was challenging. Though I did pretty good with seven picks!



8. HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE by J.K. Rowling--okay, pretty much all the early Harry Potter books always had mentioning of yummy things! From the trolley to all the fabulous meals in the Great Hall and let's not forget Butterbeer!
7. SOME GIRLS BITE by Chloe Neill--this is more a collaboration of the series as there were many tasty treats throughout this one. Deep dish pizza, Portillos, Mallobars...omg this series gets me hungry!
6. DEAD WITCH WALKING by Kim Harrison--I want to say Pizza Piscary's made an appearance in the first book, I can't readily recall, but any mention of pizza in a book gets me hungry!



5. THE VAMPIRE'S MAIL ORDER BRIDE by Kristen Painter--so behind in this series, but Delaney is a baker and loves sweets. Some very yummy treats are brought up too!
4. THE FAIREST KIND OF LOVE by Crystal Cestari--Amber is a baker too! She loves food and other sweets. Puppy chow is made in this one!
3. KINGDOM OF THE WICKED by Kerri Maniscalco--cannellonis are in this one! I mean I will admit, I've never had one, but it sounded delicious!


2. SERPENT & DOVE by Shelby Mahurin--cinnamon buns! Oddly, not a favorite treat of mine either, but really when sweets come up I think of ones I enjoy if ones I don't like are brought up! Lol. I do love the smell of cinnamon buns though!
1. ONYX by Jennifer L. Armentrout--chocolate chip cookies are definitely a fave! I mean seriously chocolate chip cookies and Daemon, what could be better?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!