Sep 6, 2020

Stacking the Shelves--The Pretty Awesome Edition!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This was a rather nice week! I only worked three days, I took Thursday off and my company gave me Friday off so I've been enjoying an overlong weekend! Sadly very little reading has been done since I've family in town, but I've been having fun hanging out and whatnot. Might be able to get some pictures taken today for bookstagram and get some reading done tomorrow, so it's been a great weekend overall!


Here's what I bought:

Unbirthday by Liz Braswell--so behind in this series but this one sounded like a lot of fun so I had it preordered!
Harrow Lake by Kat Ellis--a recent addition because I just heard about it and sounded spooky and creepy and I read a sample online and thought WHOA!
Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles--Owl Crate edition! Okay, I impulsively decided to give this one another try when I saw this gorgeous edition for sale in Owl Crate's shop. I have zero impulse control!



For review from the publisher I received: 


Heartbreak Bay by Rachel Caine (ARC)
The Bright and Breaking Sea by Chloe Neill (ARC)


THANK YOU Thomas & Mercer & Berkley Books!



Then I forgot to share these last week since I was feeling ugh, but I got a stack of ARCs from Indie Bookstore Day when I went to my favorite store!









Then my Fairy Loot box came:



I guess I forgot what I thought the book was or whatnot. Overall I was a little meh over this one. Still pretty cool though!



Then I did some ShopDisney shopping a few weeks ago and the orders finally came in this week!


 This was what I bought in order to get my super nifty Disney Key that I like collecting. We've gone from Free Key with ANY purchase to $10 purchase to $15 and now we're at $25! It's easy to do, but I was trying to not to over spend. So this was like $10 over! Lol! I impulsively bought the Ink and Paint surprise Mickey in a can thing! Of course I didn't get the super rare color but I got the Aqua teal or whatnot which was a good second choice! LOL!

Then I had to buy the Tangled 10th Anniversary pin since Maximus is on it with his trademark grin! LOL!


And then wonder of wonders, Minnie Mouse the Main Attraction items made it to the website for all to buy so I snatched up the Peter Pan Adventure ride one since I love that ride and Minnie looked adorable!



Then when shopping Halloween items every time I see them in the stores, I saw this little buy and had to have him! He's one of those squishy marshmallow guys!



It's a cute little vampire, I think his name was Vince or Vinny? Lol.

And you might be something like this in my Halloween giveaway! ;)



I also bought an assortment of Halloween decor for bookstagram and decorative purposes (see, multipurpose items here!) but I was too lazy to take pictures of them too. Michael's had a few flowers 80% off so I grabbed a few of those too! It was a good weekend overall!


What books and goodies did you add to your stacks this week?











 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!