May 3, 2012

Random Thursday

It's May 3rd!! Do you know what that means???

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

If you said it means that there's 362 days left til RT 2013, you'd be CORRECT!


I've just about wined down from RT 2012! And yes I am already looking forward to RT 2013. Normally I wouldn't go 2 years in a row since it is a pricey venture. Yet next year it's in Kansas City, Missouri!! A mere 4 hours--and some odd minutes I am sure--away from me! It would be a crime NOT to go!

So I am! There's nothing up yet on the website since it's so early, but you can bet I will be watching it like a hound! I plan on registering early and getting a hotel room early too. 

Unfortunately this past year, I was without a roommate. Which when it comes time to check out, it's nice to be able to get some sort of price break.

So I'm saying this now, I am definitely going to RT! And I am looking for a roommate! I know it's early and many of you might not have any idea what you're doing the week of May 1-5, 2013 but I will keep bringing this up every now and then! The rooms fill up quickly, and I always find it best to stay at the hotel hosting the convention because it just makes things so much easier!!

I will say that I am a good roommate! ;) Yeah, never had one really or been one, but I think of myself as a good one! I am not much of a night owl, so I don't stay at all the parties at night real late. But I am a morning person. I like waking up early at the convention to get to things early!

Every year they get more and more registrants. Whether it's full convention or partial days, there's a lot of people. So if you want into things, you get there early is what I've learned! I won't even tell you what time I woke up to get ready and be in line for the massive signing on Saturday! ;)

So yeah, I would love a roommate! Especially if you're a blogger too! That'd be fun! Again, I will bring this up periodically, so don't feel the need to commit to anything now, obviously! I'm just weird and like to plan things early! Like in 2011, I knew I couldn't go to LA, so I kept waiting for news of RT 2012, so I could make my plans!

If you ever want to discuss possibilities about rooming together at anytime, feel free to email me!



1 comment:

  1. Jess, if I didn't live in the Middle of Nowhere, Canada, I would totally want to be your roommate... ;)

    Seriously though, why doesn't Canada have all of these cool conventions (or why can't New York be closer?)... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!