May 12, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: FAVORITE BOOK QUOTES (PART 2)


*in no particular order


Oh man, this one is way hard. I can never remember my fave quotes from past books! It's just too hard! But I will give it my best, this may take awhile... :)


"Sieges weathered, fight together, friends forever."




"'Ask me if I sparkle and I'll kill you where you stand,' Bones cut him off with the utmost seriousness."



"'I've tried to kill you over and over, and you just won't die!'
I almost felt like apologizing."


"'Only you have control over your future, Alex. Only you have control over what you want.'" 


"I'll say one thing about walking around with a rubber band up your asscrack--it helps train you for torture. 'They call them thongs,'"




 

2 comments:

  1. These cracked me up! Especially the one from This Side of the Grave. Definitely adding that to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol gat choices Jes! It IS very hard to remember LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!