May 31, 2012

Random Thursday

All right this time around I decided to post a music video. Awhile back I got this song in my head and the weirdest part was that it came out of nowhere. I hadn't watched the show, since it's not on anymore. So I have no clue how it go into my brain, but I wrote it down in my planner as a Random Thursday post!

I blame my friend from high school. He was always singing some song from the Disney Channel during our study hall class. At this time the whole "singing" thing was just starting. Not all the shows or movies were about young teens "finding their voice" or whatever.

So here you go, The Even Stevens Musical Episode with probably one of the best songs it had on said episode:









1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. I didn't know there was an Even Stevens musical episode. I love musical episodes!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!