Jul 5, 2019

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Do you review all of the books you read? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Yes. Every single one of them! Granted DNF reviews are a little harder. As I don't actually read the entire book, I don't really write too many reviews on those. Every now and then if I read a fair amount of it, like 100 or so pages I'll write why I was excited for it and then what happened to let me down and why I had to DNF. Other DNFs that happen before the 100 page mark I don't bother to review at all.
 
But if I read it to its completion, I write a review for it! 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I do not review DNF books. I don't really consider that book read and so don't feel it's fair to. I might mention the book and why I couldn't finish it. Which I suppose could be considered a review--but I don't think of that way. :-) I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way. For my DNF's I usually just review on Goodreads without a star rating.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!